When I snap my fingers, you’re gonna have the power to read your customers’ minds. Ready? Now, you can look into ANY conversation they’re having and know exactly what they’re thinking at a glance.
Nothing’s off-limits. Emails. Whatsapp. Surveys. Social media. Customer service chats. All that data is available to you instantly so you can improve your marketing, sales, and product development. It’s not magic. It’s just DeepTalk.
What is DeepTalk?
DeepTalk – is an intuitive platform that transforms customer chats into valuable data for your business. This is an excellent platform and the monthly renewing quotas are super generous that help you to transform your company’s text like chats, emails, survey and social networks.
So easiest, fastest and cheaper way to improve customer success, sales, and AI bots. This is a really intriguing tool for copywriters and I am using it in tandem with GummySearch
Awesome DeepTalk Features
- Pre-trained Deep Learning models as a service
- One Natural Language Processing platform for all your conversational data
- Upload data or integrate with a support service
- Integrates with Intercom and CSV files
- Analyze text, chats, emails, surveys, and social networks
- Discover topics in your customer’s conversations (easy visualization with all messages clustered)
- Extract customer conversation topic hierarchies up to 3 levels and analyze your unstructured data
- Follow topic evolution
- Most frequent conversation clusters (rank the topics, time frame comparison, organize the topic members)
- Full encryption
DEEPTALK REVIEW — ACTION VIDEO
Who is this Software For?
According to my personal experience, this is the best pick for those who want to analyze consumer data for improved customer satisfaction. Especially, this DeepTalk is created perfectly for you.
It makes no difference. Even if you’re a newbie person or high experienced person, you’ll need it because it has significantly superior characteristics when compared to other things.
Whatever you’re into, you’ll need DeepTalk
- Customer Teams
- Sales Team
- Support Teams
- AI/Analytics Teams
- Product Owners
- Consumer Service Teams